Monday, July 29, 2013

Taking the road

Huu susahnya nak buat keputusan. 17 Aug. Wedding cousin di hotel kat Putrajaya or wedding faizuan n Siti di Kelantan? Ya Allah.. Stress betul kalau ada 2 big events on the same day. selalu buat ala2 the Flash untuk join both, but this time memang impossible. Sepupu yg tidak rapat dan janji untuk tlg drive untuk ayah atau wedding kawan sekelas mrsm n kls sblh mrsm yg epic an get a chance to meet my college mates after spm? Last year pon I regret once in making wrong choice. The biggest dice on earth pon will never satisfy me. I choose friend this time. Macam mana nak create ayat yg plg best utk satisfy parents?? =.= aduuuh.. Nervous... Mcm mn nii..and I know I wont be entirely happy to chase for friends at te expense of letting down abah and ma. There are times in life you disappoint people you love and similarly people you love may also disappoint you. That cycle goes like that lah kot to one degree or another, inevitably. I reaaaaally2 wish that they don't mind not having me around. Hope abah can drive well to KL. Betulke ni? Feel like banging my head to the wall now

2 comments:

  1. I suggest you ask your brother or sister to ask ma and abah to read this! Plan terbaik punya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Told him already. Abah said it is fine and he'll work it out (with subtle frustration). Sobs. Feeling sinful. Tq anon :)

      Delete