Saturday, July 27, 2013

Orang baru

Dear diary,

Today's iftar took place at Kg Pulau Hilir like how it has been done for past years. As we gathered there, my closest cousin made a huge surprise which is introducing his girlfriend to the whole family. She just finished her SPM last year and this year she is concentrating on the vision of the relationship as in making one step further after another. Yup, the moment has arrived in a sense that everybody seems to move on in their life as how it should be. My friend-like cousin who is the only family member who adresses me as 'awak' is now having somebody to care more during family events. I've lost him, but that is not exactly the point. When Ipi said that she will get married soon that day also impacted me so deeply. Hello, I am a latte lover. It is said that those who prefer latte of other types of coffee-based drink is always reflective but indecisive. Lol. Something needs to be changed perhaps? Like mom said I guess I should not resist myself from getting into a serious man-woman relationship like how my cousin does. There are canals to be loosened up too. Plus, jodoh perlu diusahakan jgk. :) Haih.. Like the earth beneath my feet, that is how silent you are. Please show up soon. :)

3 ciri untuk mengenali jodoh: 3m- memahami, memaafkan, memotivasikan diri ke arah yg diredhaiNya-husnul khatimah

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment