Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Supremacy






The presence of Jack and Jamie had really made my days that have not been so rosy of late. Their sunniness are like the buds with the power of dispelling gloom. I love every single days that I have to rush back from school just to be with them apart from the main agenda of teaching Jack to read while strengthening the 3Rs knowledge that had been acquired by Along (Jamie). It is far more exciting to teach them with 100% English as compared to teaching those caballeros of Form 5 who look like somebody's son-in-laws but can hardly understand even the kindergarten English instruction. Entering the third week, I am aware that I have not yet done much for Jack due to my poor ability of making him concentrate while I am teaching. Nevertheless, I could assure to his mom that he is now able to read more syllables while Jamie is becoming more comfortable with his present ability. Bless. I am fully aware that tomorrow is the final lesson with them. Hence, since as early as Sunday my mind has been 'deliberately meddled' in thinking what should I do during my final lesson with them. While invigilating PMR trial exam I cracked my head to write a simple letter to Jack. I wish that this letter will be the first letter that he will read as soon as he can. Perhaps something like "I will always be in Kelantan, make it as a point to come back again, or Raya has been done me really good, you should not give up, keep in mind that everybody looks up to you too, not only Jamie"..whatever words that can evoke positivity to Jack. However, that letter was unfinished. A few Form 2 kids were kind of terrible nuisance during the exam and they actually cut off my writing. That plan stopped there and I plan to continue it tonight since there is a plenty of time before tomorrow. Today's lesson was great too. Jack and Jamie enjoyed much the maze activities although it was ended a bit early because both of them are still wheezy after an asthma attack. We played "what is the thing game" which is their favourite routine before I leave the house everyday. Just now before leaving I took some random photos again although there will still be tomorrow. That Mak Usu started making me sad by saying "hurm lepas ni rindu la kat teacher, xde dah esok last". I guess Mak Usu is not quite right. That statement should go the other way. While driving home I thought It would be nice if I give them cookies tomorrow. After terawikh will be ok to bake simple things like cookies a giant one like those sold at UK Tesco. I know they will enjoy it much by looking at the condition of their teeth...heheeh. That sudden plan caused a sharp turn to supermarket. A perfect cookie comes from expensive and quality ingredients. Van Houten choc chips will do, insya-Allah. Owing to the limited lot, I parked the car terribly and rushed to the mart. Yeah, tonight just bake the cookies, print the final exercise sheets and a love letter to Jack and Jamie. Fortunately, I left a stick of butter out from the fridge too. Yeay. I feel so excited to see them munching my cookies tomorrow. I also want to retell about the ghost story.I know how far their mind has been influenced by my story of how a kid will turn into pocong after being 7 days in the grave if the drink the coloured water from the colour pencil dust. While I was getting ready for the kitchen war, with the Van Houten ready, I received a text from Kak Esya, "Dik, we need to go back to KL tomorrow, emergency reason. TQ so much. Please give your bank details for this week payment:)".

...

Sorry keyboard for making you wet
:'(


4 comments:

  1. apa ending dia? habiskan. nak tahu. :B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haa? Itu la endingnya. Xkn jumpa dh diorang. Without a proper patting on their heads. Isk isk isk
      >.<

      Delete
  2. benci whoever kak esya is >:|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol.. Eh jgn la beliau majikan saya. Haha. Slmt hari raya whoever you are
      :D)

      Delete