Thursday, July 11, 2013

My Chemical Romance

When I was a young boy,My father took me into the city,To see a marching band,He said "son when you grow up"Will you be the saviour of the broken,The beaten and the damned
He said will you defeat themYour demons and all the non-believersThe plans that they have made..
-_-_and this all time fav song ends here_-_-
To that particular dad, should I give my response on behalf of your son?Yeah demons their comrades are not around in Ramadhan. They are locked up somewhere, with their legs chained. Al-Bukhari confirmed that. The gates of Paradise are open whereas the gates of Hellfire are closed.
But.. I've been defeated instead
Why does the thought keep coming in my terawikh..obviously not the plan of demons??Is it another form of image, dream in the past, or something occult, perhaps beautiful, long2 time ago, for sure not so significant yet remain steady in this mind... 
I just want a better tomorrow, specifically a better terawikh tomorrow.
~~Krikk2~~

No comments:

Post a Comment