Friday, February 11, 2011

Tick tock tick

Salaam
February 10, 2011. It's almost half of February, which means that I have been in the UK for 18 months. I have another 18 months to go. The past 18 months had gone just like in a split second. It feels like yesterday that I was struggling for SPM. Yeah, who has the power to halt the time? If there's a way of doing so, If there's a machine to turn back time, just give me the link. I won't hesitate to buy it, seriously
These lovely kids are my nieces and nephew. The first three grandchildren of my family. At this time they were all lovely and innocent..Suppose that the best way to be aware of the passed time is by looking at the children development. I don't want to admit, but from time to time my thinking is highly moulded by the content of my study. It's more towards psychologist-like..Jean Piaget!!?? Darn!!

Elleya (3 y/o), Puteri (1 y/0) and Emran 
(1y/o). A photo taken during Aidilfitri 2006




Elleya(5 y/o) Emran (3 y/o) Puteri (3 y/o)



Elleya(8 y/o) Emran (6 y/o) Puteri (6 y/o)




See the changes they go through within 5 years. They were no longer kids that can easily being fooled. It makes it harder for me not to lend my ipod or laptop. No more silly excuses such as "laptop nunu rosak"..or "bateri xde.." It would rather make you to be like an idiot because they can sense the lame tricks even better. Hai budak2 sekarang..overdose Enfagrow kot XD

Looking at their growth, I think time flies by even faster when we get older. There is a list of dream that I left unaccomplished...Will there be a time for these? One thing for sure, if we know the value of time, there would not be a single moment that you do not know whether to wind a watch or bark at the moon. As long as Allah still gives us time, make full use of it =)

This an excerpt from Harian Metro, relevant to be shared here
Rasulullah melalui sabdanya yang bermaksud: “Seorang yang berakal tidak selayaknya menghabiskan waktu kecuali untuk tiga perkara iaitu mencari bekalan akhirat, memperbaiki taraf hidup atau menikmati hiburan tidak diharamkan.” (Riwayat Ahmad dan Ibnu Hibban)

and also..this one. Copied from my mailbox

  • To realize the value of ONE YEAR, ask a student who failed a grade.
  • To realize the value of ONE MONTH, ask a mother who gave birth to a pre-mature baby.
  • To realize the value of ONE WEEK, ask the editor of a weekly newspaper.
  • To realize the value of ONE HOUR, ask the lovers who are waiting to meet.
  • To realize the value of ONE MINUTE, ask a person who missed the train.
  • To realize the value of ONE SECOND, ask a person who just avoided an accident.
  • To realize the value of ONE MILLISECOND, ask the person who won a silver medal in the Olympics.

2 comments:

  1. yuni !!!!!!!!!!
    janjalan kat blog yuni!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mahirah mohamad ke mahirah nek abdul rahman ni? Hehe sile la

    ReplyDelete