Friday, February 4, 2011

Segalanya Milik-Mu

Nasheed..Before this I feel shy to let other people know that I listen to nasheed. I used to think to the extent that nasheed, IKIM are meant only for the  pious. I'm not good enough for that. Jahilnya..in school, I made effort to join my best mates' conversation by listening to Coldplay, The Rasmus, Simple Plan, dan sekutunya..It was all unnatural, really. I was highly influenced by a myth: you look cool if you listen to English songs..The narrow mind I have was somewhat westernized. Kononnya lah..hehe..poyo2. 

The singer is also the plus point. No blame on me. Just look at what the transformation of Faizal Tahir and Khairul Izwan. Such changes that had got to the heart of my scepticism. Having said that, those minor facets are no longer hindering my interest towards nasheed. Today, with a great honour I want to declare that I love nasheed, but not all. I fell in love with this song. This is one of my favourite. Try to listen to its lyrics, get the message and feel it =)

Mestica- Segalanya Milik Mu




Kau yang menciptakan cinta
Dan Kau jua yang menghampar bahagia
Di ribaan-Mu terhimpun harapan
Impian tulus setiap insan

Kau yang mengutuskan duka
Dan Engkaulah yang mengirimkan hampa
Namun pada-Mu jua diadukan
Merabahkan keresahan dan tangisan

Aku tahu inilah kasih-Mu
Aku tahu inilah cinta-Mu
Dan ku tahu tiap yang terbaik untukku
Tak semuanya yang ku mahu

Di celah hangat nafas yang terhela
Ada dingin saat menyeru (menyebut) nama-Mu
Terarah segala ronta dan rasa
Pada damainya dakapan-Mu
Aku tahu inilah kasih-Mu
Aku tahu inilah cinta-Mu
Dan ku tahu di segenap ruang rasaku
Telah Kau titipkan kekuatan
Oh Tuhan

No comments:

Post a Comment