Saturday, February 19, 2011

Life is bittersweet

Assalamualaikum


Today I received quite a shocking news. My friend's house has been robbed and the estimated loss was about £400. It was just yesterday day I saw him laughing. It happened when all of them were out for prayer. Innalillah..What a bad day for the whole house. I just cannot imagine if I were at his place. The allowance still doesn't show any sign of arrival until today. I have no other option than to cut my expenses for food, and of course I could not afford to lose anything that I have..Oh Ya Allah.please don't test us as such...Anyhow that incident taught me to be more vigilant. Southsea is actually the most risky area in Portsmouth..believe it or not T,T. You laugh today but you might cry tomorrow. Today, maybe you still can walk but who knows one day you get sick, you cannot do anything but spending the whole day in the bed. Isn't life is bitter sweet in that sense? Hurm..I was thinking about the highlighted sentence from Al- Baqarah during our usrah this evening which was about His test for the Muslims could be in many ways, be it with hunger, fear or poverty (2:155-6). Every part of Quran that we discuss will always be significant for the event that follows. It's quite a peculiar coincidence but it trully is.However, no matter how hard the test is, Allah knows from the outset that we have the strength to overcome it..[Ya Allah cepat la masuk elaun.. nak beli tiket balik Malaysia...T,T]

No comments:

Post a Comment