Monday, March 11, 2013

The power of instinct

Dear diary,

Karnival Siswa IPDA datang lagi!! (Err pernah ada ke selama ni? :P). The 10-day event actually began with a nasheed concert- it reminds me of the UNIC concert trip that I had organized with Kak Cheq during our second week in MRSM PC (that was so cool Kak Cheq, we were just came to maktab, and had not been to all buildings yet in the campus, da pandai2 nak organize trip gara2 minat unic).

Only Allah knows how I was terrified with the practicum workload- lesson preparation and observation from a very particular supervisor like Madam Ranjini. While enduring the routine of preparing teaching materials, Tazi  or specifically the evil Tazi informed us about Nazrey who had already arrived at the hall.. Eh? Erm.. Ala.. Nazrey je pon. I continued typing my work half- heartedly.

Soon after that, I press the final button on the keyboard, hibernated my Asus, approached my wardrobe to grab blouse and tudung. Eh? Eh? What am I doing? Within a few minutes, I walked alone along the dark pedestrian.. Thrill la sgt..

To cut it short, I had a great time watching the performances. The best part was actually giving donation to Nazrey's project to build a tahfiz school in Sabah. That is actually the reason why he chose to quit from Raihan. While  taking his autograph, I said to Nazrey, "Ustaz, saya baca komik Kawan darjah 1 dulu. Dia tulis ustaz dulu kalau tine solat ustaz buat sakit perut". His reaction was- a true from heart ha ha ha plus nodding. It satisfied me.. Yes! Nazrey gelak..Ha ha ha :D

Well, how dows this can be linked to the title of this entry?
Actually my heart spoke to me right before Allah allowed the smooth idea flowing from my brain for the students' material. "There must be a good reason why I was made aware about the concert through Tazi" yang penting, niat kena baik.. Insya-Allah.. :)

Well, when Allah gives, it's a gift. When Allah witholds, that too is a gift" -Dr Umar

Tido jom!

Zzz

Iman adalah mutiara!!

Eh!

Zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment