Friday, March 8, 2013

People pleaser-

Dear diary,

These few days I keep on searching for any article regarding personality that can best describe me. I simply want to know if there is any term that can clearly conclude my attitude which sometimes I myself am not able to comprehend. At last, I came across this term-people pleaser. It is said that people pleaser is a person who wants everyone around him to be happy and he will do whatever is asked of him to.. wohoo, pretty much close to my feeling.. :D I am not sure whether this kind of attitude is exceptionally and entirely positive or not. I can say that saying yes is more to an addiction if that can contribute to someone else's life. I will always try my best to help people, or at least justify so that they will not get upset. The researcher who wrote that article explains further that a people pleaser risk himself because essentially he can get enervated for doing too much and perhaps due to the inner incapability of thinking too much and overload because of the possibility that you can't do everything..
Well, now I am planning for Fifi's bachelorette night at Darulaman Regency Hotel, this perhaps to make up for our non attendance..do the bookings, gearing the girls who are partly not so eager to discuss..Yeah, I am quite upset for not being able to attend Fifi's wedding, quiet upset for not having friends who are willing to sacrifice for her. I know I have no right to feel bad for others..I know that in life we need to know how to prioritise things, certain thing is not worth the sacrifice...uhuhu... It is just that I think Fifi's big day is supposed to be a compulsory thing and she must be happy if her friends are with her on that day.. Ya Allah, why must I think too much? OK, this is an indisputable proof..
Ayuni,,wake up!! You are such a fool people pleaser..!! dah laaa!! T,T





No comments:

Post a Comment