Sunday, March 17, 2013

Iman

Dear diary,

I went to Qassim's school yesterday to train the school drama team, to discover something unexpected. I heard the news spread by Q and Sze Ling, Iman Syafiq had an accident and was in a critical state. I told myself, no wonder Q did not look as cheerful as always. His naqib was experiencing near-death situation. God knows what was inside his heart.Before leaving the school for dinner, suddenly I heard this from Adib "Iman dah xde". Innalillah..

I met Iman at the airport once when we set our foot in the UK. The remarks about him was not quite positive. Iman ni anti perempuan ke? He did not seem to be so friendly with the girls. I had no say about him. That is the style of abg2 usrah kot.That was the way how I get myself convinced. What we know, he spread Islam and influenced some of the boys in my batch positively to be near to Islam until the world could see the difference before and after meeting Iman. I saw Q reading Quran at the Guild Hall, the way Yazid spoke to me became more polite, Islamicly sounded, and Azri..the new Azri, the totally new Azri compared to Azri that used to be my 'sayap kiri' or the 'black rooster warrior' of the Gerakan Mama Yuni in our foundation yeard.. :D Subhanallah...hebatnya Iman

And the girls actually detest him for the difference, including with the hardest heart which is not easily softened although after ages of submerging it in the ocean of dakwah. I simply cannot change my life and my surrounding totally as how Iman did successfully. The second week in Langstone, I received a fb friend request from iman which had impressed all of my friends.. Deep inside I believe that he had trust in me to contribute in the journey of dakwah..Nonetheless, Iman remained inactive in my newsfeed. I hide him and I hide my activity from him..one of the foolish action that I did...I just have no answer for that

And last night, for the first time I clicked his name only after knowing his death. Oh he never removed me from the friend list like how Qassim and Ayie did to all the girls during out second year. I almost cried to see his friends' posts on his wall. All those words were inspirational and very beautiful. How I wish that I could be remembered like that once the calling from my Creator needs to be answered. Iman mati meninggalkan iman. What a daie he was. Al Fatihah..

No comments:

Post a Comment