Saturday, May 14, 2011

XY&XX

Salaam
Another teeny-weeny test sent by Allah for me and my house mates. Kediaman Al-'Araf bergolak lagi, and this time just because the sink in the kitchen is clogged. The water becomes stagnant in the sink with floating particles that we would prefer for their disappearance. For the water to drain out, it takes all my patience and mental strength- tormentingly slow like a snail, yet fagged out. A list of solutions appears as in they are being projected to my eyes. I tried to overcome the blockage by using plastic cups, use hot water, bought a plunger from Tesco and poured 1/4 a bottle of liquid soda yet nothing seems to give an effect to the piping problem. The effect will soon appear- discouragement to cook for sure.
How this story can be related to my entry title?

Well, this leads me to an expected deduction- woman needs man. No matter how hard that woman tries to project an unshakable attitude, there will be at one point where asking help from a guy can be the best resort.
I am absolutely sure if this happens at house in Kelantan, abah won't let us to even think. He'll get it solved within shot period of time. Nikmatnya...
For those who are thinking of being single till the last breath, I think you better consider. Woman is created for man. That's the norma of life that we must swallow. Not all problems or hardships that woman could get over!

Anyway, sink, please behave.. sakit jiwa raga!

No comments:

Post a Comment