Thursday, May 5, 2011

Da Veda Code

Bismirabbillah..

Hi ya!! Do you realize how people may express themselves in various unique ways?It's kinda weird to think of how different individual channel their expression. It always happens within my circle of friends. We are crazy but don't take it literally. It's getting worst during this hectic moments. Guess what? we invented sort of silly and 'mind-boggling' encryption by using numbers and letters, in which most of you might know better.
Check it out XD

Tiah: kec2= ke situ
Ipi: ber26= bertunang
Me: 5u= limau
Ipi: tem4=tempat
Me: 28= duit
Ipi: 24 1tong= [Ketupat sotong!!?? =D]
Ipi: Org2 terten2

Who says that you should be a hacker to master number coding? You can even create your own.kiki.
 I wonder when the craziness is going to end? My fellow teachers..bile nk besaq ni? XD

Anyway I'm elated to tell the world that my first exam is over this evening. There's a lot more approaching, though. Suppose that most of us are in the same boat. My wish is whatever we are working on may it go without a hitch, just as readily as we learned how to count 1,2,3..JOM study!



1..2...3..4...5...5...5....zz



No comments:

Post a Comment