Saturday, May 14, 2011

gurindam

these are the collections of me & my neighbor's exam rhymes.please enjoy 'em to the fullest.thank you.

twinkle,twinkle,final paper,
how i wonder how hard you are..
up above the IPROM so high,
like a diamond in the sky,
twinkle,twinkle,final paper,
how i wonder how hard you are.......(Ahmad,Nazirah 2011)


Jack n Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water,
Jack felt down and broke his arm,
and Jill found a final question paper!!!
weee......(Ahmad,Nazirah 2011)

Marry had a final exam,
final exam,final exam,
Marry had a final exam and her mind is a total zero....  (Ahmad,Nazirah 2011)

Old Nazirah has an exam,
e-ya-e-ya-ooo 
and the exam will be a-day after tomorrow...
e-ya-e-ya-ooo 
calculation here and sketching there,
calculate,sketching and calculate again
Old Nazirah has an exam...
*ramai2*.....eee-yaaa--ee-yaaa-ooooooo!!! (Ahmad,Nazirah 2011)

I'm turning my head up and down
I'm turning turning turning turning turning around
And all that I can see is just another topics to study (Hanim,Ayuni 2011)

Baa, baa, black sheep,
Have you any book?
Yes sir, yes sir,
Three bags full.
One for grammar,
One for arabic,
And one for my face to cover when I sleep XD  (Hanim,Ayuni 2011)

itik gembo2 
aye kedek2 bilo tembo
jaley seringe muko comey lotey
result bia moleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!  (Hanim,Ayuni 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment