Monday, September 23, 2013

Swaying head, shaking bum bum


Hakuna matata, what a wonderful phrase...
Hakuna matata, ain't no passing craze...

Huhh dear diary,
Luckily I have a comfortable Spongebob pillow for me to lay my head on, a blanket to cover me from the harmful world outside, an overused mat underneath to support me from falling. I am going to spit out the rotten scene of today's. It cannot be even more worst I guess. Not only the heat that continued to drain me, Mr F did it again, more explicitly this afternoon. The most that I could do is to think that he could probably have some kind of disease. There is no other option that I have to ensure my anger control toggle works effectively on its own till next week. Anyhow, it was not entirely bad after all throughout the day. As I was entering the staff room, Mr Azmi dragged his chair towards me and made me feel good by saying many teachers have been mentioning my name and saying how good I am as a substitute teacher. Plus, he said that he should give me 1 kg of beef as a sign of gratitude..(ok this sounded unusual..LOL). Another causal of ny cheeks beaming with pride was also when Puan Khamisah told the PMR students that they will surely remember Teacher Ayuni right in front of me. Additional combo would be my favourite Kak Gee and Kak Mi who have said for quite number of times that they will be thankful if I were to be posted to that school permanently. For God sake, I am so pleased for the acknowledgement which I have never expected to hear. Believe me, those beautiful words coming sincerely from their heart really help to avoid my morale from sinking further, but rather making my aim clearer which is to be instrumental in the nation's growth and development!!! hehe.. (Poyoness attacking :P)
Praise to My Greatest Creator for enabling me to do my job at best. There are  5 more days left at the school. Yeah I have made up my mind that I will not stay even if there is a chance for PPD to hire me again. No, for several reasons. For one, Tun Mahathir's word of wisdom quoted from his final speech when he was still ruling the country- "Pesan mak saya, kita kena berhenti makan ketika masih berasa sedap dgn mknn tu". Yep, while people are still loving you, show your respect towards them and then step back. Just leave them with good memory and find your own way afterwards.


It's a problem free...
Philosophy.. Hakuna matata.



 



No comments:

Post a Comment