Monday, September 30, 2013

Matchmaking

Dear diary,

There are 10 things in my mind about this one process called 'matchmaking'

1. Unnatural
2. Awkwardness
3. Mysterious
4. Expectation
5. Excitement
6. Support
7. Introduction
8. Boredom
9. REJECTION!
10. Falsehood

Hahaha.. Wow I've got so many words in my head but those are the first 10 came out from the keypad are all NEGATIVE! although my capacity in absorbing positivity is somewhat commendable.
ok la makcik2, uncle2 yg berkenaan, and abah and mama sekali of course.. Yuni sebenarnya malu laaaa isk2. Please spare your brain to understand me..saya segaan saya maluuu unless for any 'he' who reached the stage where I feel so comfortable and  I can declare him as friend. Whenever someone is keen to help me finding mr who, I honestly bluff in showing excitement yet I know it is unwise in doing so although bybright with age, comes wisdom (Johnny English fever :P)
Look, in this respect, I often find that the knowing process which is a must in matchmaking is tiring and it is kinda fake to reveal only the good side of yours to impress la kononnya. 

Awak.. Here is my absolute frank admission. Awak, saya ni impolite, gelak kuat.. Sy clumsy, menjahit pun senget, goreng keropok xrata, bc quran tajwid salah2, jenis2 ikan pon xknl..Left alone la jenis2 pisang, the worst part, sy still x memenuhi spesifikasi wanita muslimah..the lesser than two evils bak kata mat saleh. >.<

How easy can it be if you know this so that you can quickly come out with any decision either to proceed or leave. And another thing, I just need a sense of assurance from you. It can't be any simpler than that. But the main thing here is that.. Saya malu utk berkenalan.. Haha.. Choyyyy

Huu sedar x sedar my matchmaking story had already involved 4 different actors who are obviously not renowned. 

Plot sgt hambar dan tiada perkembangan. My fault? could be. If this were a stageplay, we are actually waiting for the rotten tomatoes to be thrown to our faces. Something to be considered by my adiks..if possible find your partner when you are still studying. Don't aim for matchmaking.. For some reasons it's complicated and troublesome. I hope the viewers can stay on their seat till the show ends. (Kruppp krapp popcorn garrett). I'm still busy looking for a diamond among the pebbles because my parents are start complaining, because I am no longer young, because it's time and because I am in the surroundings where getting married at the age below 25 is usual, not rare. Hoho I can't believe that I'm writing about this at wee hours. >.< Insya-Allah...insya-Allah.. Ada jalannya

2 comments: