Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Buddies

Dear diary,

Perhaps all of them are now travelling back to their respective place. 2 days together would never be enough, but I swear that their presence means so much to me. Thanks to Adib for being awesome that his friends will be so inclined to stick to him :P thanks to Faten for making the situation less awkward for me for being surrounded by the unknowns, those nice Melorians in particular. Macha with his hillarious analogy 'fight in relationship is like life and pernafasan' I could not imagine how my politeness gone when my laughed amplified unintentionally. He became so popular among the Kelantanese ladies for his commitment 'showcased' especially during the walimah. Lol.. Juju is also very friendly. Our second met was just like for years. He is among a pleasant surprise. And suffice for El for just being himself- handsome and cool. That's our Vicente. That was not much that we did bit we really enjoyed our laziness, talking about every little things about the past. IThanks guys for coming to Kelantan. Your visit confirms this one famous theory- absence makes heart grow fonder. Cewah.. Until we meet again friends.

So long the memory creeps
So long the value stays
Now I am laying my hand on my forehead trying to convince my heart that we Teslians are not under the same roof anymore after living together for the past 6 years.
The feeling is awful >.<
I will let you off this time my dear heart. Please be strong to accept the fact.

 
At the other corner of the world, Tazi is flying to the sacred land of Mecca, fulfilling the 5th pillar of Islam. I hope that she would enjoy the experience along the journey of becoming hajjah at a very young age. May Allah provide you with what you need the most, buddy ^^

Oh ya, not forgetting wing- mate at mrsm, Wan Amira Ruzaini aka Mia.
She has got married to a lawyer, breaking the curse of Tepaksireh in the most dramatic way ~ all the best for her as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment