Friday, January 25, 2013

A Birthday Prank

Dear diary,

This morning I woke up with a pre-programmed mind- Viva perlu dicuci hari ini. The by-product from those filthy birds needs to be vanished before Sunday!" Yeah. Dalam berkira2 utk continue rolling in the blanket, Fifi sent a whatsapp text, "how about coming with me and vdaa to have a roti canai for breakfast?". Ohohoo dilemma. Should I go? Should I not? Yang mana lg precious, the relaxing 8am of my precious Friday morning or once in a while breakfast invitation from your friend? In a while I got dressed, then I was in Fifi's car with Nabila and Vdaa. Typical me of very hard to decline sb's invitation. Something worries me. I could not find my car key. Ada kot.. Must be somewhere. After that we went to the Pak Lah stall. Makan dgn tenang je.. Sedap je roti td. After going to carwash, Fifi drove us back to IPDA. Ok hati makin berserabut thinking of the car key. I looked for my viva, turned my head at one corner and almost fainted. That was roughly the onset. My car was not there!!!!!!! that lot was empty. Hei mana kereta saya!!!?? My eyes did not wait long to burst tears. Kereta kot.. There are so many expensive cars kat Bukit Indah tu. Oh please. Not my car, not a pauper's car!!! Nangis macam org gila kat carpark while vdaa Fifi and Bila were trying their best to calm myself down. I was not bothered by everybody around there. Abg guard yg bajet concern tu circulated around us quite a few times trying to understand the gist of the situation agaknya. I cried, cried and did nothing else but cried. All my nerve system was wrecked hancuss. I will die...before celebrating my birthday tomorrow... Lodge police report, ok what else? Call abah. Oh mati!

Then, Bila received a call from from Ipi and Aiman. She said Aiman saw my car at the Jabatan Bahasa. Kenapa pulak kereta sy bergerak sendiri ke sana? Who brought it there?? Thousand of whys showered, hundreds of question marks hanging, if at all that those were visible. I was so lethargic, all the calorie from the roti canai was burnt to process the 'precipitation' of my eyes. Ngee.. We walked to JB and saw my Viva. Seemed to be cuter than before. The most wanted sight to behold. Oh ya Allah... Rasa nak postulate sbb syukur sgt. Then Vdaa told me, "yuni ada surat saman!!" Hahhh?? 50 ringgit for placing car at the lecturer's lot! This is rubbish. Lawak ape nihhh!!?? Aaaaaaa!!! I bought nasi with hati ayam je to cut my budget. I use my money extremely sparingly. Ni rm50 plk utk saman!!???? Sedihnyaaaa!!!

"SURPRISE!!!! Happy birthday to you...(lalala..~~) happy birthday to you...~~~) squeaking voice of demons came out from the unknown corner with a blackforest cake.. Ipi, Adlyn, and Tazi muncul dgn muka separa bersalah. Ya Allah. And for the first time, I ate my birthday cake next to a drain. Girls.. I hate you.....!! But I love you more. Thanks for making my day! It was horrible yet so sweet, so joyous. I am touched! ^^ sometimes I think I wander lonely as a cloud, without realizing how the birds along the margin of bay who always make me smile! :) yeah, all luxuries that money can afford but not great company..tapi burung berdebah yg buat 'bisnes' kat kereta sy tuuuu.. Cheit kurang asam! >.<

Esok birthday..semakin tua... Makin tuaaaa... Hahaha
Fun stuff like birthdays wouldn't matter as much in the years to come. So I would rather enjoy my day tomorrow kekeke.

No comments:

Post a Comment