Monday, July 11, 2011

No Fear

First thing first..showing off ;P
[fifi..curi gambar ek]
Sunday-10/7/2011
Whoa..another record has been set yesterday, at Thorpe Park. London. I had overcome my fear to experience Europe's fastest roller coaster>>Stealth@Thorpe Park. That was the best achievement so far, under the
time-wasting+lagho type of activity. ;P. I just can't believe that I could experience the ride that I used to construct in my all-time favourite PC game- Roller coaster tycoon. At first, I told myself many times that I am not going to try Stealth. Xkesah la kalau org kata xremaja pun. No blame on me. It looks damn scary. Eventually, I convinced myself to give a try, and I have no regrets at all. It was such an unbelievably thrilling ride I've ever tried after the roller coasters in Disneyland. With the speed up to 80mph in less than 2 seconds, and the rail that looks almost reaching the sky..CRAZY!!To put in simpler words, you'll never know your limit before you force yourself. Fear is just a play in your mind.  Having too much fear at times can be counter productive.It should not be an obstacle in life. Pokok pangkalnya, acu cuba try test. Do whatever things that you think you can't as long as it would not bring any harm.

“Worry gives a small thing a big shadow.”


This explains enough, isn't it!? =D


No comments:

Post a Comment