Friday, July 1, 2011

Close your eyes

Close your eyes..think about all the great things that happened in your life... and say Alhamdulillah. I just said goodbye to my house yesterday. We actually went through quite a hardship to move all the stuff out. Alhamdulillah, Allah never stopped giving me ways to pass over all the challenges. Alhamdulillah.. Adib is willing to ease our burden [despite the charge ;P]. Another reason to say Alhamdulillah- my research is nearing the completion despite the fact that this remaining 50% would not make any difference.. Alhamdulillah, I have nice friends who always welcome me with smiles and wonderful hospitality. Alhamdulillah I had a dream fulfilled. Alhamdulillah time moves so fast, I just can't wait to embrace ma and abah...that's the ultimate elation of all..oh Datuk Harimau, if you could make the clock ticking two times faster..
1. Bye bilik..

2. Bye rumah...

3. This is the ultimate. Bye Europe!!!

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment