Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Royal Wedding

5.31 pm
Laptop is already on my lap, getting hotter than it used to, Microsoft Word is opened, Google Chrome is waiting with rows of tabs (partly academic-related) for other websites. Everything is just perfect for me to continue doing my work. Nevertheless, my eyes are still focused on The Royal Wedding- Daily Mirror Magazine- reading how the love struck between the Prince and Kate, the future Queen although when it comes to their life background.they are world's apart.  As if fairy tale does exist in real, a commoner can marry someone of a very high profile. Anyway, miracles happen as long as the faith is there.Allah will grant you more than what you wish if only you could manifest your desire. =)

Coming back to the royal wedding, we are going to watch the parade in London, with God's willing..!! Suffice to make me grateful, even though I won't have chance to watch Olympic games live from here next year.
Hurry up Friday! I am very much enthused to be part of the historic day, standing among the hundred thousands people, or maybe more, and witnessing the horse-drawn carriage heading down The Mall. Will the scenery be exactly like what is illustrated from the Disney's  fairy tales? Posh gown, choirs, rose petals, little bridesmaids, and me with a flower wreath on my head..joining the crowds for folk dancing.hehe..
I really want to see and enjoy the poignant moments of the wedding day as a temporary resident of UK. For a moment..just a moment <3 <3



Sorry2..Mood dongeng jap..hehe

7.16 pm
Astaghfirullah. 2 hours and 16 minutes left me but not even a single progress being made. ^_^ (rubbing eyebrows)



No comments:

Post a Comment