Monday, March 21, 2011

Teropong hati

Salam'alaik


Klik3!
19 March 2011. Another historical night for those who are care about the natural phenomenon. If not Supermoon, what else? XD. I was pretty sure all the owners of DSLR in particular were busy capturing the nicest image of perigee moon. So do with the iPhone users. Thanks for all the nice pictures on the FB news feed. At least I don't really affected by my better-no-to-have Olympus XD.


The image Someone told me that it was the biggest and the closest proximity to Earth after 20 years. The latest that occurred before was in 1992. Luckily the moon was shining outside of my window. It was like a night sun because the moon was extraordinarily bright. Subhanallah.






In the courtesy of Fiona, I 'stole' her picture from FB. Halal ya Fiona! =D. This is taken in London but I think the one that I saw looked even shinier. Tiba-tiba rasa macam nak jadi stargazer.
Ok, enough about Supermoon, Stargate, Star Trek and what so ever hyponyms for it, before I go further away from the track like I always do when talking to people XD. 


Well, I had chosen Surah Tariq (86) for the usrah tadabbur session two weeks ago. I got captured by its meaning which is 'The Shining Star' or 'The Piercing Star'. In this surah, Allah had connected his creation of stars, with the ability of penetrating the darkness of night sky with the day of Revelation. The message is that during the day of judgement there is nothing hidden, even a small particle. The sky panorama substantiates the ability of Allah to bring about all the contents of our heart. Hurm, thinking about that really frightens me. Every single thing we do, even if it is a good deed, it does not completely determine the sincerity of our intention. The simplest example is attending usrah =) [Kak Jannah..hehe]


It is also worth noting that judgement in duniya is nothing to be compared with the ultimate judgement on the day of akhirah. If you secretly dropped rubbish, you won't be fined because nobody witnessed it. You do crime in a CCTV free area, there is still a hope for you to remain innocent in the eyes if public. 
But the knowledge of Allah about what is in our heart will be judged openly at the court of Allah. It is a day when there's no might of helper that we can rely on. It is a very simple principle to hold. Purify your heart by directing it to Him. Fear Him. Think twice before doing something that might possibly cause Allah's wrath. 
Indeed, this surah is absolutely awakening =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment