Monday, December 8, 2014

care to hunt

When Paan asked “r u okay Yuni? If there is anything wrong just tell me", I just felt like jumping to him and cry in front of him. How can someone who has never been close to me can be so understanding to that extent? Yes mate I have been crying for the past three days. A good friend of mine hates me mucho without reason that any working mind could ever accept. He is a part of my life who chooses to show so much of hatred, even calling me an asshole.

Am I gonna kneel again this time? No, definitely. With that decision to I have to swallow hard the horrendous life that I can imagine next year. Why do people whom I appreciate always tend to disregard me? why can't their eyes see how appreciative I am for their friendship? Am I good for nothing?  2 months of joy, then it halted mercilessly. How am I going to enjoy my life here without friends around, let alone knowing that we arent longer talking?

There has been a continuous pain deep inside. I am losing self-worth Paan...
Deep down I am suffering.
Thankfully, there is you who is you

sobs

No comments:

Post a Comment