Monday, December 1, 2014

A's

It does not work as how it should be. My internal compass points to jealousy again when I think of other people's blessings in life. Yesterday evening warrants this undesirable emotion. I was in Afifah's room. The Cumils did gather at her house to show support since she is going to be a HO next week. Nabilah was praying. I was quite on her bed. I took her stethoscope and tried it once to my ears. I saw a book of Becoming a Houseman and I flicked through few pages. Her life is almost perfect. What is achieved today is exactly how she wished for when we were still primary school kids. Well I should stop being so melodramatic. Allah loves me most by giving what is the best for me, in accordance with my capability. I will work hatd for my students. Probably that is how I could do to revenge, producing doctors instead of being one. Enough Ayuni. It is time that you should learn how to stop staring in the dark. Find yourself back again! And to Afifah, well done. You are indeed my number one inspirer and have never stopped being one. I love u buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment