Tuesday, December 31, 2013

さようなら

"There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind"
I gazed on that quote for a few seconds, viewing from the life perspective of my own. Again, my negative mind is consciously overpowered by the overwhelming sense found from the unknown corner of the brain. The truth is, I am not altogether on Lewis' side in this matter. 2013 started pretty well with practicum and a few other crazy stuffs that we did together as students. In a contradict manner, the following months of the year went into nothingness since I have just trapped at home most of the time. The passing numb months after leaving IPDA has rendered myself cruel to declare that 2013 emitted light the least, in general. But there was one moment this year that the world was able to see every ounce of happiness evident on my face. The event that I have been wanting and waiting for several months. I asked and He listened. Allah looked straight into my heart. I know that. He showed it and I have clearly understood. So 2013, thanks for behaving well so long. You may leave now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment