Wednesday, December 18, 2013

8-18

Stop right there! I said to myself this morning. My brain signalled my fingers to do what they were supposed to. Each passing day brings us closer, but have not yet to the point of no return. Fortunately my brain did his job well in taking care of other people's feeling. Beyond that, I have to admit the power of God that is unbeatable. At one point, He hears me. Allah is truly above everything although He did that in the most shocking, saddest, and unexpected way.

People say,
To love is an effort.
To be loved is a bless.

No matter how small the effort is,
No matter how little the love feeling could be,
Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart.




كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ذَائِقَةُ الْمَوْتِ ثُمَّ إِلَيْنَا تُرْجَعُونَ
Every soul will taste death. Then to Us you will be returned
29:57

The deceased that surely will be remembered, if not missed.
Allah will take care of you

No comments:

Post a Comment