Sunday, October 27, 2013

Lesson malam ini

Dear me,

This was a night with a black eye. It was hidden somewhere, not so easily spotted, but the aura is felt... and so does the creepy stare.
Remember: 

1. Stop painting so much of happy expectation in your mind because that is fundamental in working through avoiding disappointments in the future. Land is where castle can get built, not the air seriously! 

2. Life is about racing with destiny. You just cannot wait all the time since you are actually racing with it. Certain things in life need action rather than patience.


Sob sob sob and those should be just let flown in the limbo silence of the past.
Thankfully, it is not yet stretched to the snapping point. Ok je..
I am ok!
No, I am not!
I am ok!
No, I am not!

2 (I am Ok) + (-2(I am ok)) = 0
=0
=mulut ternganga sikit

No comments:

Post a Comment