Monday, May 20, 2013

Why oh why

Dear diary,
Tomorrow is May 20 which is the beginning of Kem Bina Insan Guru.  A program that will test the ability to withstand life discomfort which is purposely created. Somehow I try to make myself understand the relevance of all this nonsense requirement but who am I to question or to put myself at loggerhead in opposing the tradition. Poie yo lah.. Pasrah T.T. I cannot imagine how to survive with millions of leeches in the lake. If it is written that I will die because of leeches breeding in my body, be it. If not, come la whatever gene of leeches. I will hit all of u sharply, add some stir fry sauce.. And come everybody have a taste!!
OMG I could foresee myself screaming like mad. Mcm jerit dlm lif disakat oleh Rol. Or perhaps louder than that...

No comments:

Post a Comment