Friday, April 19, 2013

Sisterhood

Dear diary,
Akhirnya tercapai juga impian nk berjalan dgn Anis. My only younger sister tmpt share prob..(mcm xpernah je :P), tmpt ketawa..tmpt mengumpat adik-beradik.(ops). Yes, my only adik yg sy xsedar pertumbuhannya. 3 tahun terpisah in fact merupakan jangka masa yg boleh merenggangkan. Anis mengalami perubahan hidup, there were lots of things yg Kak Yuni xtahu, kira mcm dirahsiakan la...huhu. it's ok..I'm accepting the fact that she has so many sisters when studying in single sex boarding school, a lot of options I'd say. I cannot deny that it's hurting to think about the invisible distance. I have kakak and abang..they are all married and they have their own family to think about. Berlaku lah proses natural iaitu kerenggangan hubungan atau term yg lebih intellectual-emotional distance with her. She's 24-7 dok ngan hp, quality time ngan kak yuni da berkurangan..huhu.So, kedatangan Anis ke Jitra weekend hari tu sgt la bermakna. We were together for 3 days, went to Pasar malam, visited Thailand, jogged at the Lake, relaxed at my favourite 'mystery' spot at Kepala Batas airport, makan cendol pulut, pusing Alor Setar..best gila. And I believe that as a sister I had played my part very well to keep her safe and to make her on bus journey worth. After giving her a lift to the bus station, Iwent back to my hostel. I received a sms from Anis. "Kak Yuni, thank you for taking care of me for a few days and nights. I love you" Oh my...Seronok sgt, Allah je fhm perasaan Kak Yuni. Dik, you'll never know. Never :)

No comments:

Post a Comment