Thursday, April 25, 2013

Goodbye kids

Dear diary
It's 4am and i'm still in the study room working on my final lesson which will not be executed because tomorrow is my final day of practicum. I just cnt imagine that my final days in smktp turn out very beautifully nearing to the final stop. For God sake, I will remember my students, the choral speaking group, my super understanding and supportive cr, my father-like principal, and the whole school. The exhausting nights and duties are paid off today when the principal rewarded us with cert of excellence service in the school throughout the 12 weeks. The surprise pot luck head by kak sofiah, and also the pk hem who never fails to make me laugh and add more calories in my body with his home made cendol. The gift from english dept, the teddies... And of course a teddy from one of my boys who seemed to admirer his teacher very much. (Terasa la hot sekejap):P.. This morning was the best, the cs team were loaded in my car like sardines and i had to drive for a few trips to bring them out, drinking barley.. What else.. Fahmi's joke, zulhelmi's over acting.. And the scene where me viki fahmi zinil and anis were in my car and i attempted to hit aliff who was walking like mak nenek.. ..memorable.. all the things..Anis najwa's laughter, faralisa, kak syahida's appreciation.. Semua lah.. Semua :') I had a perfect life as a practicum teacher, indeed. And the best part of all, now i can get my heart convinced that this career suits me best. I can officially erase my past failure of not be able to do medicine. No more doubt. I love teaching. Full stop. One final day tomorrow. See you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment