Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Kahwin?

Sana sini dengar cerita kahwin. Terasa la jugak cuak tu cuma xnk tunjuk.hihi. before kahwin attending pre-course wed is an obligation. I always imagine myself and my Mr Right registering for the similar course together, following the session together, doing everything together, glance at each other, plus senyum2 kambing..auww :D. Nevertheless, as always Allah will not give what you want but something that is more terrific :D yes, I'm not only taking the course, I'm hosting it-19th of May in Southampton together with the best crew on earth- oci el tyah vdaa mol haziq hanis adib sanak akmar sze ling. Boleh la cerita kat anak cucu jugak. Ok, so many stories piling up. Semoga Allah pnjgkn umur untuk sampai stage tu, or at least biarlah hamba-Mu ini merasa alam rumahtangga jgk. Amin

No comments:

Post a Comment