Monday, September 19, 2011

Time flies

23:44 19/9/2011
One day left before I have to say goodbye para mi casa. Leaving home this year is much harder than I thought. Mama still does not show any sign of improvement but I know Abah is there to keep her company. If only I could stay longer, I would not think twice. No matter what the reality is what we've got to face. If I keep longing for stability and situation unchanged, then life wont move forward. I wanted to go over Mama, hug her and tell her that she could actually go back to being her old self again. But I couldn't lie, if not to her but at least to my own self.  How fast time flies..this is how my summer break ends...Ya Allah Ya Rahim, I just one for the best for everyone. Keep my family safe here..Biyadikal khair..

No comments:

Post a Comment