Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's T-time!

Salaam. It's the end of May. By right I should have started planning for the research. Half of my heart is adamant in the urge to sit on the desk, thinking about my research report. Another half is still in a holiday mood. Of course the winning side is the latter, with no doubt. The temptation for cooking is higher. =D
 Tarra!! Presenting Wellington freestyle cakes, We were just finished eating a while back. Well, this is my first time trial of muffin maker. I used a plain cake recipe plus a sachet of milo, tesco cocoa powder, white chocolate chunks, raisins, and lemon marmalade. Thanks to Next for the online discount card which had hastened my purchase of the muffin maker. It makes the my baking process a lot easier. 3 minutes, and the perfect companion for your tea is ready ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment