Friday, January 28, 2011

The day called Birthday

Last 26th January was my 22nd anniversary. Alhamdulillah,  Allah still offers me chance of life to correct my mistakes and to sequence my steps to achieve my dream. I organized a small ‘makan-makan’ plus ‘melaram’ event to remember the day. Luckily lecture hasn’t yet started, suppose that there’s no reason for us not to enjoy ourselves. That day also my very first  time experimenting with chicken and ‘santan’ to produce the ‘percik’ taste. Yeah, it was not disappointing at all =D. The tiredness of cooking since early in the morning has gone just like that when seeing them licking their fingers. Alhamdulillah..alhamdulillah. The foods they had brought were also sumptuous. I believe that some of us might consider doing catering later on for extra £££..LOL. My birthday event turned out so well despite the fact that everyone is actually having money problem. [Sobs]. One thing that I can assure, if you have a sincere intention, things will happen as you wish to see.




I should express my grattitude for these people who had made my day

  • ·       Afiqah: Nasi Tomato, roses, card, Hoovering the hall
  • ·       Tazi: birthday cakes, coke and fries
  • ·       Ejat: hosting, roses, the 60th birthday balloon even though she knows that I’m just 22 =D
  • ·       Adlyn: gift, card, styling my hair
  • ·       Viki: card, minyak sapi, garlic
  • ·       Tyah: Trifle
  • ·       Fifi: Sweet corn
  • ·       Fenny: agar2 cermin
  • ·       Natra: Honey potatoes
  • ·       Bila: Ice-cream
  • ·       Durrah: Kuih sagu
  • ·       Sze ling: Gift
  • ·       Vdaa: Gift
  • ·       Popo: Gift
  • ·       Nandini: Gift
  • ·       Kak Zu: Her presence with so much like a warden’s attitude who's monitoring her 'adik2' :D



It was such a great and memorable evening that filled with laughter , girlish stuff and joy. The best part was when we had a ‘pantun’ session. Great chance for those who have evil intention to attack each other with any crazy topics. Every single pantun had cracked everyone up insanely. I doubt that I would be able to experience this if we were in Malaysia. Good friends are always the most precious of all our possessions. Thanks Allah for having them near me. What sort of life would it be without their company especially when you are living very far from home? I really don’t know and I don’t even want to know. This year I'm not asking much, just hoping for my life continues to be alive and kicking, so do with everyone’s I love.
and of course yours too =)

2 comments: