Saturday, September 5, 2015

sotong celup tepung

Dear diary,

Tonight marks the 5th months of us being together. The whole day I went around town, looking for something that I can give to him. When I think about love, I always imagine care, receiving gifts, sweet messages, treat, and etc. It is all about giving rather than accepting. The drawback of such analogy is felt start pressing myself about how less his care towards me, how insignificant I feel about myself to him. However, when he pointed about how I should care of his pride, I felt like not having self worth anymore. At this point, it seems clear that the more effort I put to appear perfect in his eyes, the more imperfection I had seemingly demonstrated. Thank you. I have learned in the hardest way. I am so thankful for having him. Alhamdulillah

No comments:

Post a Comment