Saturday, January 25, 2014

Nuggle Cuddle Snuggle

Dear diary,




20 degree C?? Something rare is actually happening.
The outside weather is cold! Here in Kelantan, and you feel like unrolling your mattress at the compound to have a comfortable sleep. I am indulging the cold air with my ears listening to Chicago- Will You Still Love Me together with some kind of 'jiwangness' brought together by the wind. Among all the details that Allah has predestined in the solar systems, this is what I feel so grateful for- the passing cold wind from China. Tell me about it!

Oh well, since I find this too oddly special and I should get it kept here, so that in years to come I can recall that there was a period of time in my life where there is no need for me to feel jealous of those in Siberia who might not know the meaning of fluttering hand fan in a scorchingly hot day like I always do. My place is currently a proto-type of an ideal place to live in. It is a blessing, very minimal yet sufficiently satisfying.

I-don't-need-anymore-lemons-for-lemonade-at least-for-today-tomorrow-and-the-day-after

~No I can't go on.. 'Cause I can't go on..~

No comments:

Post a Comment