Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Hujan Meteor

2.26 pg terjaga diri tidur-cari kunci rumah-keluar tgk langit- ... (to be continued)


Dear diary,
There is always a new beginning and things will change and this phenomenon is applicable on almost everything in the metamosphosis of life, physically and psychologically. Like this house, I used to have a big swing but now there is no more, there is no even space for a badminton match, Elleya used to carry her own diaper bag but today she has already become a sweet 10 year old girl who loves to steal my limited make up set and even worst, claiming that the  Mr Z is perfect and she would love to see him to be her new uncle. I used to look as big as baby elephant in my secondary school with 70kg plus of weight..huk2..and perhaps in 90's abah was handsome, oh wait, abah is still handsome despite the ongoing tooth enamel loss. isk3..

Perubahan..perubahan. It is an unstoppable and unavoidable phase of life which I always tend to deny in spite of the belief that the end results can be beautiful through the changes that may not always be pretty. Things will never stay the same as people will keep on going through their own colourful life transition in the process of growing up. The bottom line is, we must accept everything with smiling heart to keep smile stay on face :) Anyway, I would like to express my gratitude for the the indirect 'confession' made which I really appreciate.  I wonder what actually makes you keen to read all the rubbish I pasted here. I wonder how how a person like you who I do not know so much can be somebody who knows the inner me very well. I wonder if there is anything remain the same in the current you like the old you who I know and I miss
 :)


(continuation) Negatif. X nampak sebarang unsur meteor Perseid pon.


Yep. Contoh terbaik ialah meteor Perseid. Obses sgt >,<
Jgn percaya sgt berita Bernama.
Jgn mengharapkan kehidupan seindah drama Korea
Sadaqallah



1 comment: