Friday, December 14, 2012

My 12.12.12

Unusual date came again this year- 12.12.12. For some people, they really want to have something meaningful so that the date will be remembered. Upon reading back what happened on the 11.11.11 last year, I guess that last two days the situation is almost similar. A story of love and hearts again and the 'halal status' perhaps the only differing aspect :P OK, to make it short early that morning I went to the Permaisuri district where my brother in law will come and pick my sister, asyraf and aisyah back to Kuala Berang. I threw a glance to Kak Nor when she saw Abg Nizam, waduh2 senyumnya kok sampei ke telinga after 6 days apart ^^ Then Asyraf jumped to her dad, leaving Asyraf with his trademark of throwing himself on the car seat and cried of jealousy. Hurm, family love I should say. Subhanallah...

only the married couple were ready..hehe ^^
Alright, the second part of the day was occupied with Abg Iwan's wedding. The akad was made earlier simply because of the special date while the feast will be held on February. It was amazing to see the arrangement of Allah because that was the second marriage for him and I am sure that Kak Nora is the best for Abg Iwan :). Both of them look just perfect for each other..^^

Makanya bahagia harus dikecapi oleh mereka ya!!


2 comments:

  1. Kamu bila lagi mau Married? hehe.. Miss yOu..!! ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ain..rindu ko jugak. Aku kahwin bila jodoh aku sampai. La ni x sampai lg..flight delay hehee

      Delete