Saturday, November 12, 2011

My 11.11.11

If I could make the earth reversing its spin, I would have done so. Yesterday's date was perfect after 9.9.99. Well, it depends on how you justify the date. It could be the sequence such as 9.10.11 or 10.10.10, yet i still find this one is more meaningful. Can we request for year light saver to select nice dates and make it last for at least two days? Sometimes I just can be so silly for nothing important. Being overwhelmingly intrigued by the date, came to my mind was the dream to  watch something extravagant, something that surpassing the usual events so that this date can be remembered. Fairly enough, I got a 'tender' from my friends to cook 12kg of beef for his Nasi Kerabu stall. It took 2 of my precious days, turning my house to smell like cattle ranching ares, swelling of my right hand and yellowish nails. Mama will surely be proud if she could see it. Okay, that is the end of my daging bakar business story.

Alongside all the steaks, sweat and heat, I realized that there were a few incidents that almost similar to one another. I became a third person between lovebirds at three different times which had gradually driven me to a moment of passion upon seeing their love and care. Scene 1- in my friend's room. She was extremely excited to show me an expensive make up set which was a gift from her boyfriend and he was actually in that room too. When she said "thank you sayang", her partner simply replied with a smile. Scene 2- on the street. My other friend and her boyfriend plus me as the third person were on our way back from our friend's house after delivering all the daging bakar. We were chitchatting and suddenly the marriage topic was brought up, and the boyfriend said "nak kahwin tapi ___ hok x ready..haha". The girl was just smile, perhaps with her hearts filled with colourful tulips. Scene 3- at my friend's house, my two other friends who are also in a relationship were cooking in the kitchen. The incident was when she tried to turn the fried fritters, the fat suddenly splashed  to her hand, and her boyfriend who happens to be so protective by nature was panic and offered to take toothpaste to relieve the pain. In an atmosphere reminiscent of  Korean dramas, I could sense their love all around in every single moment together. I know that there's no such thing as a permitted relationship before marriage in Islam. A pure relationship is totally an imagination. We all know and aware about this but I just cannot stop from sharing the happiness for my girl friends who are blessed to meet a guy who is really care of them. To be loved is a gift. It is a rahmah. Not everyone can experience it. May Allah forgive me for not feeling angry or being sensitive. Secondly, may Allah protect their relationship and make it end with marriage. Thirdly, may Allah will not bring me to a state where I have got to roll a dice and never get a chance to think twice.

Goodbye my triple elevens =)

No comments:

Post a Comment