Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Goodbye Ramadhan

Praise be to Allah for His blessings of Ramadhan
Praise be to Allah for giving me experience learning about Islam with Ummi
Praise be to Allah for the improvement on mama's health
Praise be to Allah for the space and time that allows all my six siblings to gather at home this year
Praise be to Allah for all the sumptuous food we shared
Praise be to Allah for making my primary schoolmates gathering into reality
Praise be to Allah for the remembrance of my friends all around the globe
Praise be to Allah for my determination to increase my ibadah throughout the fasting month
Praise be to Allah for the extra 'fishy elements' that indirectly had coloured my holiday

Where there is the beginning, who are we to deny the ending
My dear Ramdhan, I'm hereby letting you go...

No comments:

Post a Comment